THE SELF ASSEMBLY, SWAGELESS FITTING
In 1973 Sta-Lok introduced a new design of wire rope terminal, which simplified the termination of wire rope that it became essential equipment for the end user and professional rigger.
Independent testing confirms that Sta-Lok is stronger and easier to install. Forty years on Sta-Lok is used by professionals around the world and has gained world wide recognition for high quality and reliability.
- The Sta-Lok Terminal is stronger than the wire rope.
- High grade 316 stainless steel makes it rust free.
- Saves on service and maintenance costs.
EASY TO USE
- Assembly is easy using basic hand tools.
- No pre-measurement of wire is required.
- Re-usable (with new wedge component).
- Greater reliability and strength by unique design.
- Superior strength and longer wire life expectancy due to Sta-Lok’s wedge design.
- The only Swageless Terminal to have a former which provides even loading on each wire strand.
- The former bends the wires around the wedge for a more secure termination.
- Works with right and left hand lay wire ropes.
- Can be used with 1×19, 7×19, 7×7 and compacted wire (different wedge required).
- Available for metric or imperial diameter wire rope.
- Wide range of fittings available.