Sta-Lok bronze turnbuckles were introduced in 1990 and quickly became recognised as the best in the world.
Forged from high tensile bronze alloy and chromium plated to give a highly polished finish, bronze turnbuckles are some of the strongest most elegant turnbuckles on the market today, making them the professional’s choice.
STRONG, PROVIDES SUPERB ADJUSTMENT
- The proven design exceeds the breaking load of high-strength, compacted wire ropes.
- Forged from high strength bronze alloy, the bronze turnbuckle provides strength and resistance to
- The bronze prevents stainless steel end fittings from galling.
- The turnbuckle can be adjusted even under high loads.
- UNF threads bring added strength, allowing for fine adjustment and help prevent seizure.
- For wire sizes 3mm, 1/8 – 16mm, 5/8 wire.
- Highly polished chromium finish.
- Aerodynamic design.
- Suitable for use as marine bottle screws, architectural adjusters or tensioners.
- Wide range of end fittings available.